Providing face-to-face support for you and your students.
Whether it’s universal careers advice or tailor-made support for at-risk students, your Career Development Consultant (CDC) is always on hand to help. All our consultants help you decide on the best approach for your students, boosting their prospects and showing them a future they’ll aspire to.
Here’s what we offer:
• All our Career Development Consultants are included on the CDI Professional Register of advisers and hold a Level 6 or higher qualification.
• School-wide careers education support, enhancing your existing programme with training and CPD for staff, as well as broadening students’ horizons with inspiring talks and events.
• Face-to-face Career Consultant time focusing on your top priorities.
• Reports showing the impact of our work and the progress of your students – ready for your senior leadership team and governing body discussions.
Your CSW Career Development Consultant can…
• Provide professional guidance interviews (one-to-one or in groups) and action plans, to give your students clearer steps towards life beyond school.
• Work with groups of students, producing action notes to kick-start career plans.
• Help parents support their children to make better choices, through consultations and workshops.
• Carry out focused one-to-one job searches.
• Support you in delivering better careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) across your school or college.
• Connect with organisations and make external referrals for your students, to open doors and boost career prospects.